Dogo Argentino Forum
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Dogo Argentino Forum

Welcome to the Greek Dogo Argentino Forum. Posts which include offensive language such as those with advertisments or commercial intensions will be removed without further notice. We are not responsible for the content of the suggested links.

ΦόρουμΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Eurodog 2007

Πήγαινε κάτω 
4 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
tierra del fuego
Starting Level
Starting Level

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 25/05/2007

Eurodog 2007 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Eurodog 2007   Eurodog 2007 Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουν 12, 2007 4:58 pm

The results for those who are interested are up at the Dogueros Blogspot. Giulio Bezecchi who judged the puppy and junior classes messed it, in my opinion, completely up. It brings back memories of his judging here in Greece in 2000 when he mentioned that it is wrong for a Dogo to carry the tail up while running or that it is a fault for a Dogo to have level-bite. Some disapointment could be heard at the results of Rafael Malo Alcrudo's judging as well. The interesting thing is that noone could guess what the favourite type of those two judges was or on what they even focused during their judging.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
orion
Editboard Staff
Editboard Staff

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 21/05/2007

Eurodog 2007 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Eurodog 2007   Eurodog 2007 Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουν 13, 2007 8:50 pm

totaly agree Suspect Suspect
BgDogo
Starting Level
Starting Level
BgDogo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 29/05/2007

Eurodog 2007 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: euro   Eurodog 2007 Icon_minitimeΤετ Οκτ 31, 2007 11:52 am

I'm really desappointed from all Euro dog show. It was the first Euro show for me, but I hope the others to be not like this. First the organization was not good, in front of the dogo ring as like bittle field. It was not more then one meter the place for going. The dogs was nervous.
The judge of the adult classes was good, I like what dogs he choose for first place, but the assessment that he was giving to some dogs, especially of the dogs with ears...not good. But he is the judge, he choose.
I hope next Euro show to be better Very Happy
Somebody from Greece was on the show in Zagreb? Some results of your dogs? Rolling Eyes
http://www.dogoart.hit.bg/
bean337
Starting Level
Starting Level

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 16/04/2010

Eurodog 2007 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Eurodog 2007   Eurodog 2007 Icon_minitimeΠαρ Απρ 16, 2010 6:15 pm

I thank for the information that you brought about.

garage floor covering
luxury comforter

Eurodog 2007
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Dogo Argentino Forum :: Open Discussions :: International Section :: International Section-
Μετάβαση σε: